So I have come up with three book titles and the one that gets the most votes wins and we will read it for March!
Goodnight Mr. Tom by Michelle Migorian
Push by Sapphire
The Ghost and the Goth by Stacy Kade
Have your votes in by next Sunday and I will announce our winner for the month!
Also -- if someone has another book they would like to add to the list -- please let me know or make a comment regarding such book.
ReplyDeleteI have read the ghost and the goth but also I have it if anyone wants to read it so it would make it a little easier. I don't know the other ones. I'm happy with whatever you choose. Oh and also there is a second book to the ghost and the goth that could be Aprils if we do read that one.
ReplyDeleteI keep trying to vote, but it won't post. Here goes another shot. Out of those three I'd vote for Goodnight Mr. Tom I think. I'd like to eventually read ghost and the goth if I could borrow that from you sometime Beth?
ReplyDeleteYup you can. Just remind me when you come down again
ReplyDelete